What is Happyminds?
Happyminds Health provides online personal training for anyone looking to improve their quality of life!
Whether you are looking for an effective program for the gym or looking to get started in the privacy of your own home with no equipment, Happyminds will create an individualized plan for your specific needs!
The training program is not made by robots – it is created through phone calls and video chat conversations with a qualified fitness and nutrition professional! Why spend 3x more on a trainer at the gym when you can get the same service right here for a fraction of the price?
Happyminds places the focus on YOU, and strives to help you reach your goals.
Start your journey to a happier life today!
How does it work?
After signing up, you will be prompted to fill out a questionnaire so that your trainer can get to know you a little better. Upon completion, your trainer will reach out to you to book a phone or video consultation to understand your goals, fears and set backs. Your trainer will then prescribe you with a weekly workout routine, advise you on improving your nutrition intake, and get you started on your transformation!
You will be communicating with your trainer consistently throughout your program, and if you don’t check in for a workout your trainer will be calling you to find out why! Happyminds tracks how many workouts you have completed and your progress through photos and stats.
Along the way, you will have a supportive community of other happyminds to connect with. You will have access to weekly bootcamp classes and constant access to your trainer if you run into any problems or feel you are struggling.
We work WITH YOU to reach your goals!
Who is Happyminds online training for?
- Anyone looking to get back in shape
- Anyone looking to start a fitness routine for the first time and seeking out advice on exercises and proper form
- Anyone looking to improve their nutrition intake to compliment their workout routine
- Anyone who has reached a plateau in results
- Anyone who is nervous trying new equipment at the gym
- Anyone too busy to make it to the gym
- Anyone seeking out ways to improve their mental state (depression, anxiety, ADHD, self-confidence, etc.)
- Anyone looking to lose weight
- Anyone looking to increase strength or muscle definition
- Anyone who is athletic and training at home for a specific sport
- Anyone who just needs a trainer to hold them accountable for doing their workouts!
- Anyone who likes to get monthly freebies in acknowledgment of their hard work!
Start your transformation today with my 12 Week Mind & Body Transformation program!
Get to know the professional behind Happyminds Health here.